66.7% Off Step By Step Unix - Part 2 | File Operations
UNIX is an operating system. It is a stable, multi-user, multi-tasking system for servers, desktops and laptops.
UNIX systems also have a graphical user interface (GUI) similar to Microsoft Windows which provides an easy to use environment. However, knowledge of UNIX is required for operations which aren't covered by a graphical program, or for when there is no windows interface available, for example, in a telnet session.
This course gives coverage in following areas
1. File and Folder Creation
2. File Comparison
3. File Merging and Splitting
4. View Content of Files
5. Delete | Copy | Move Files
6. File Operations
7. Change Groups and Ownership
8. Searching Files
Who is the target audience?
- Developers working on backend
- Software Tester doing backend testing | Automation