89.5% Off Ultimate Ableton Live COMPLETE: Parts 1, 2, & 3
For years I've been teaching Ableton Live in the college classroom. As a University Professor, my classes are sought after, and, frankly, expensive. I believe Ableton Live can be learned by anyone, and cost shouldn't be a barrier. This class uses the same outline and syllabus I've used in my college classes for years, at a fraction of the cost.
This version of the class contains all of parts 1, 2, and 3.
This is a really deep class - tons of content, tricks, and tips. I'm giving you tons of complete sessions to play around with. One of them (the first one in part 3) is even a finished, published complete track of mine. We are going to be covering how to produce using Ableton Live, starting from working with clips and going all the way up to some advanced production techniques. Topics include:
- Recording Hardware Needs
- Recording Hardware Setup
- Microphone Types and Options
- Microhpone Purchasing Tips
- Microphone Placement
- Audio Interface Needs
- Audio Interface Purchasing Tips
- Single and Multitrack Recording
- MIDI Hardware Needs
- MIDI Hardware Purchasing Tips
- MIDI Setup
- MIDI Recording
- Key Mapping
- Reversing Clips
- Time Signatures Changes (session and arrangement)
- Meter Changes (session and arrangement)
- Adding harmony
- Working with vocal samples
- Creating beats
- Working with one-shots
- Slice to MIDI for beat production
- Drum racks (!)
- Recording/Writing Drum grooves
- Layering Synths
- Freezing & Flattening
- Audio Effects
- Automating Effects
- Routing & Bussing
- ...and much more!
And of course, once you sign up any part, you automatically get huge discounts to all the upcoming parts (the next 5!) of this class.
You will not have another opportunity to learn Ableton Live in a more comprehensive way that this. Start here.
Dr. Jason Allen is an Ableton Certified Trainer, and a PhD in Music Composition and master of Electronic Sounds. His music has been heard internationally in film, radio, video games, and industrial sound, as well as the concert hall and theater. His 2015 album, Aniscorcia, reaching the CMJ Top200 Charts and radio broadcasts nationwide. In 2014 he was named a semi-finalist for the Grammy Music Educator Award.
He currently as an adjunct professor of composition at the University of St. Thomas, and the CEO of Slam Academy in Minneapolis.
Praise for classes by Dr. Jason Allen:
- "Without a doubt the best explanation and east of use that one can get. It leaves you enough room to go explore. The classes go by quick, so you can be on your way at being proficient. What are you wait for!"
- "Amazing - Seriously Loved It! I took all his courses and have to say I'm so happy! Learnt loads! Jason is an awesome teacher!"
- "I have never had any formal training in music at all. Trying to learn all the notes and how everything translated was a serious challenge. After going through this class, Dr. J has totally brought down the barriers. The content was very useful and was easy to grasp for me."
- "I like these courses because you can get up and running quickly without having to spend hours of time wading through TMI (too much information!). Jason hits the high points but shows you what you need to know. Thanks!"
- "I've watched many other videos on scales and chords before, however, this one has been the best. I now understand minor scales and chords and even how to analyze songs. It really gave me the confidence to start producing music because I feel like I have some structure and guidelines to follow. AWESOME!"
- "Clear and Informative - Jason has a clear uncluttered style (with the important dashes of humor) of presentation that is focused on the important key aspects of this course. Recommended for those starting out!"
- "Dr. Allen does it again with his music theory series. This course really opened up everything I learned from the 1st section, and now I understand more about the composition side of things for music. I highly highly recommend this course to anyone!!! Really opened my eyes to many things I wasn't aware of."
- "The Best Teacher Ever, who makes you understand the ins & outs of Music Theory by all means without giving what you don't want to know."
- Students who want a comprehensive understanding of Ableton Live
- Anyone interested in producing tracks, beats, synths, or any other music on their own
- Students looking to understand the deeper levels of Ableton Live