71.4% Off The Science of Effective Habit Change
Why I made this for you...
It's time for some real expert advice from a trained professional. I bet you've had the thought that there is so much out there, it is hard to know where to begin. These days the blogosphere is just buzzing with fad after fad of pop tips and weird tricks to do such and such so you can be just like so and so. It is really hard to find quality content out there that can actually help you accomplish what you set out to do. It's tempting to just keep searching and reading and not actually doing anything to improve.
So hey - I've decided to do something about it. I created this course for you so that you don't have to wonder aimlessly through the web of mindless hacks out there. This course will give you a proven and practical framework for personal development success. Unlike most of what you'll see out there, the methods and practices you'll learn in this course are drawn from scientifically validated principles of psychology. You see, I've been studying this stuff for years and seen it work time and time again in the people and organizations that I've worked with.Why should you enroll in this course?
- You will learn the 4 Simple Rules of Habit Change.
- You will learn the different stages on the Path to Mastery, and how to progress through each one.
- You will get the Essential Tools to launch you on your journey to a better you.
Get the practical know-how and basic tools to develop new habits in as little as 30 days, using the right tools in the right way for effective and efficient habit change. Enroll now.
Increasing Value Over Time
This course is just the beginning, and will continue to grow and develop as I add new content. This means the value of this course will continue to go up over time, and the price will also increase to reflect that value. But since you're here right now, I encourage you to take advantage of enrolling now.Who is the target audience?
- People who want to learn new habits efficiently
- Those who struggle to get order in their life
- People interested in the psychology of personal development
- This course is not for people who insist that talent and excellence is merely genetic and unchangeable