95.1% Off The Python Mega Course: Build 10 Real World Applications
This is not just another Python tutorial that shows how to write Python code. This is a carefully designed course that will train you to develop real life applications with Python.
Through a combination of videos, real world code examples, quizzes, exercises, and a final project, this course makes sure you are able to think Python, and design and build real world applications by the end of it. After you buy the course, you will have lifetime access to it and to the course cheat sheet ebook containing all the code consumed throughout the course. You can use that book for quick look-up of Python commands.
The course is designed for all student levels. The first 5% of the course teaches Python basics for beginners and can serve as a refresher crash course for post-beginner students. After completing the first 5%, you will be guided in building 10 real world applications in a wide range of areas that include:
- Web applications
- Desktop applications
- Database applications
- Web scraping
- Web mapping
- Data analysis
- Interactive web visualization
- Computer vision for image and video processing
- Object Oriented Programming
By the end of the course you will have built 10 useful applications in the above areas.
The applications you are going to build are as follows:
- A name generator
- A website URL timed blocker
- A web map generator
- A portfolio website with Flask
- A GUI-based desktop application
- A webcam motion detector
- A web scraper of property
- An interactive web-based financial chart
- A data collector web application
- A geocoding web service.
- All student levels - the course starts from zero and progresses to advanced level.