80% Off The Complete Guide to Microsoft Access 2013
Another Computer Mama Guide: www.thecomputermama.com
If you wish to prepare for Certification Exam 77-424: Microsoft Office Access 2013 this course will help you build the skills and knowledge you need.
- Step-by-step video demonstrations
- Companion eBooks with pages of detailed instructions
- Sample presentations and images
- Practice, Quizzes and Skill Test
All materials for this program are available online.
The following resources are available to download throughout the lessons:
- Beginning Guide to Microsoft® Access 2013
- Intermediate Guide to Microsoft® Access 2013
- Advanced Guide to Microsoft® Access 2013
- Microsoft Access 2013 Sample files
In Beginning Access, you’ll cover basic through advanced topics, including:
- Learn how to navigate the online course and submit your assignments
- Understand the purpose of Tables and how they are used in a database
- Edit the Form Properties to help Users navigate the Form Fields and enter data
- Learn how to design Queries and use Queries to lookup records in the Tables
- Use Query Criteria and Parameter Queries to select specific records in the Tables
- Learn how to design and modify Reports in Layout and Design Views
- Learn how to manage Database files: Save and Save As
In Intermediate Access, you’ll cover basic through advanced topics, including:
- Review the definition of one-to-many relationships in a database
- Create a One-From-Many Relationship by using a Combo Box on a Form
- Learn how to design Forms and Subform that represent a one-to-many relatinship
- Use Forms and Subforms to create a Search Form
- Create a Switchboard Form with Command buttons that open Forms and Reports
- Use a Query to calculate the Total in a Report
In Advanced Access, you’ll cover basic through advanced topics, including:
- Understand how to create and Normalize a database
- Learn how to create relationships between Tables in a Database: using Key data
- Understand Primary Keys and Relationships
- Create a Receipt Form that uses a Report and Subreport to calculate the total
- Become skilled at working with Dates in a Query
- Visualize the results and export the Reports
- Learn strategies for Archiving data using Action Queries
- Optimize a database for Multi-Users and improve network performance
The Microsoft Access 2013 Certification Training Program is part of the Microsoft Business Certification program: Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS). MOS certification is the globally recognized standard for validating expertise with the Microsoft Office 2013 suite. Students who wish to prepare for Microsoft Certification Exam 77-424: Microsoft Office Access 2013 will find beginning through advanced lessons that demonstrate these required MOS topics.
This course teaches the objectives for the following certification tests: Expert Certification: Access® 2013: Exam 77-424Who is the target audience?
- This program is for you if you are an office worker, manager, entrepreneur, or other professional who wants to start using advanced Microsoft Office skills immediately.
- This program is also suitable for you if you are looking to learn about this software and expand your job possibilities.