95.2% Off SEO 2017: Complete SEO Training + SEO for WordPress Websites
This course, SEO 2017 Training: The Complete SEO Course for WordPress Websites is all about 35 SEO (Search Engine Optimization) factors on how to reach top spot on Google search with Search Engine Optimization.
Each SEO factor is explained in the following ways:
> Why is that a SEO factor?
> Trend analysis for the SEO factor in the recent years
> Live example of how that SEO factor delivers results
> When and how to use these SEO factors?
- Danial Ashrafi says, "For Newbies it is a thousand time better course than others"
- Beam Co says, "His content is very well presented and I would say of high value for people looking for a big picture overview to get started"
- Aravind Automation Engineer says, "Excellent and very clear explanation on SEO core points. Commanded.."
- Abhishek Bamotra says, "Easy to understand and best SEO guide I ever came across :)"
This entire SEO 2017 course is based on a keyword research compiled from 10,000 keywords for top 30 SERPs across the year 2014, 2015. So they are all new, working and they apply 100% to 2016, 2017 and up.
SEO is NOT a Cost but an Investment. This course is specially designed for Webmasters, Bloggers, Business owners, Search Engine Optimization Beginners / Experts and Website owners, who want to rank #1 in Google.
Khairul says, "Really Excellent Course. My WordPress website has been optimized. not only by SEO and improvement on the speed.
SEO requirement explained in detail on the importance of it and how to achieve it. Really Excellent Course.
If you are owner of a WordPress website, or developing for others. This will really help you. Fully recommended"
This is a no fluff SEO course. Each and every lecture is prepared and polished with loads of rare information, SEO tutorial that produces results and examples or research data to justify those SEO factors.
Course Update Timeline
- Dec 2016: Page Speed SEO Section - 7 Lectures - 40 Minutes
- May 2016: Keyword Research SEO section - 11 Lectures - 1 hour 15 minutes
- April 2016: Negative SEO section - 17 Lectures - 1 hour 6 minutes
Timothy Izquierdo says, "I'm a beginner in SEO. Everything dealt till now in technical SEO factors are stuff that we do/write in daily blogging. But each of them are dealt from an advanced perspective. Still, it's so easy to learn.
Every concept is said, what it's? why it should be done? when it is to be done? how it should be done? based on the research graphs which is shown for each & every concept. I'm simply blown away!"
This course will help you to
Learn everything from Positive SEO factors to Negative SEO factors, master them and implement on your website to get top ranking in search engines.
Though SEO is not a rocket science. It’s not that easy to grasp the impact of various terminologies used in SEO like Doorway pages, keyword stuffing, bounce rate etc.
That’s why, for each and every SEO factor, not only you’ll learn what that SEO factor is, but also you’ll learn
- Why is that a SEO factor?
- When and how to use them?
I’ve also given justification, several examples and the proof and how to implement it on your website.
Negative SEO is a must know section for every WordPress owner, because you may rank #1 in top pages of Google search, for your popular keywords now.
We have covered everything regarding Negative SEO attack, how to recover from it etc., in this course.
Now you should have realized, this course is not just a collection of information, it’s highly efficient, streamlined and it will give you the solid results, you have expected.
If you have ever dreamed of getting to top #1 position in Google search results, then you've come to the right course. Click on 'Take this course' green button on the top-right corner to enroll now.
Once you rank #1 in Google
- Business owners
- Online Marketers
- Search Engine Optimization Beginners / Experts
- Web Designers and Web Developers who wants to design / develop search engine optimized website
- Website owners, who want to get to rank #1 in Google with SEO 2017 Training for WordPress
- If you're a Content Creator, looking to increase your subscribe base and struggling to get new visitors from organic search
- Anyone who wants to improve his / her / other (e.g. your friend/client) website's ranking in search results
- If you want to save 1000s of $$ without hiring an SEO company & Learn in-house SEO
- If you want to build / create / setup SEO friendly WordPress websites