92% Off RESTful API with Laravel 5.4: Definitive Guide
The comprehensive guide to creating a truly RESTful API with Laravel.
This course makes use of the latest version of Laravel! Laravel 5.4
No, absolutely no, you will not find a course like this anywhere else.
Do not wait more time to become a master in the development of truly RESTful APIs with Laravel. Join the course now and see you in class.
In this course, you learn how to develop a realistic, fully implemented, and professional RESTful API, using the latest version of Laravel for PHP.
Take it now, the price will increase after May 31st.
Laravel is the most popular PHP framework, with more than 20 million downloads along with lots of enterprise and personal projects worldwide.
Because it is simply a framework made by programmers for programmers, expressive, simple, intuitive and powerful. Millions of PHP programmers use it and dominate it more and more around the world; do not stay behind.
Each new version of Laravel includes many changes that make this framework ever better, simpler, programmer friendly and at the same time much more powerful.
In Laravel 5.4 vast improvements have been included and all of them have minimums one class or even an entire section throughout the course.
During the course, you will master the complete structure of Laravel, along with the new features included in the latest version.
In the course you will learn this about Laravel and for your RESTful API, check the details below (or go straight to the contents list)
- Using PHP artisan for code and components generation
- Usage and creation of middleware
- Resource controllers (ideal for RESTful APIs)
- Fully supported JSON format responses
- Validation of requests from Controllers
- Handling all types of exceptions and errors
- Implementation of complex operations involving two and up to three resources/models for a specific operation
- Dependency injection and model binding
- Generation of the structure of the database using migrations
- Automatic insertion of fake data into the database through "faker," factories, and seeders
- Validation of users, through sessions and access_token Yes Both!
- Using Laravel Passport (yes, Passport!!) to protect the RESTful API and use OAuth2
- Pagination of results
- Using URL parameters to execute actions
- Sorting results based on URL parameters
- Filtering results using URL parameters
- Caching responses
- Limitation of requests
- Use of HATEOAS (A pure RESTful API must use HATEOAS)
- Using PHP Fractal for transforming responses
- Much more!!
You can take a look at the full list of contents below, for more details.
You will create a truly RESTful API from scratch and step by step, following the REST architecture and build appropriate URLs to identify actions and resources using the Laravel resource drivers.
Take full advantage of tools like Sublime Text 3, Git, power shell, Laravel, Composer, PHP artisan, and be more productive for agile development.
You will see how to develop a local project in your system making optimal use of all your tools.
Note: In few classes of the course I use Windows (only for the first classes), but I included specific directions in the case you use Linux or Mac and all the tools used are cross platform, so you will no have any problem.
Learn to use PHP artisan to generate code structures automatically and save development time and effort.
Build a complete RESTful API with Laravel that responds to multiple HTTP methods (GET, POST, PUT, PATCH and DELETE), also populate the database and build its structure in an automated way.
And even more! You will have lifetime access to the current classes and the classes that I will regularly add at the time (take a look at the lecture 186 to see what is coming soon).
At the end of this course, you will be able to develop your pure RESTful API with Laravel and PHP in an efficient way and with the best practices, exploiting to the maximum the facilities provided by this framework for the correct and proper implementation of your projects.
Do not wait any longer to be a master in the development of RESTful APIs. Join the course and see you in class.Who is the target audience?
- This course is for all web development and PHP lovers
- This course is for all those who need to develop their own API completely RESTful
- If you are looking to upgrade to the latest version of Laravel (Laravel 5.4)
- If you want to do a complete development of your projects and your RESTful API with Laravel 5.4
- If you want to build your own fully functional and step-by-step RESTful API
- If you need to keep your skills up to date and be competitive