100% Off Introduction to Project Management
If you are thinking to transition into project management or just want a refresher in project management tools and techniques, this course is for you. Discover how to lead a team and manage project constraints such as scope, time and resources. The course will enhance your proficiency in project management. Key topics include:
- Overview of popular frameworks, e.g. PMI-PMP®, PRINCE2®, Agile, SDLC, Lean etc.
- Developing a project charter
- Defining a business case
- Gathering requirements
- Planning schedule, costs and communication
- Reporting progress and managing stakeholders
- Differentiating between risks and issues
- Managing your team, schedule, costs and quality
- Transitioning or closing a project
In addition to video lectures, the course also includes quizzes and supplementary material such as ready-to-use templates and forms.
This course is an introduction to project management concepts and tools. If you are an experienced project manager or want to prepare for the PRINCE2® or PMP® certification exam we recommend to use additional resources to cover exam relevant knowledge areas more in-depth.
Completion of this course may count toward certification or continuing education recertification. Please review the website of your professional association for further details on how to report professional development units (PDUs).
Sign up for this course to learn the fundamentals of project management today!Who is the target audience?
- Project team members, Junior Project Managers, Project Sponsors, Product Owners, Junior-level Product Managers, programmers, designers, testers, software engineers, executives, business owners, business analysts,
- Note: PMP® candidates will need additional resources to prepare for the exam