75% Off Outsource your Sales
Are you a business owner that is too busy running your business to find any time to grow your business? I have spent over 10 years as a sales person in many different industries implementing many different strategies; from door to door sales to integrated multinational campaigns employing staff in many time zones.
In this course I will teach you to use the same tools I use for my clients to move business processes offshore quickly and reliably. By learning to leverage global labour markets you will be able to grow your business faster than you ever thought possible.
All you need are the RIGHT TOOLS and the RIGHT PEOPLE
The truth is:
- You DON'T have to be a big company to do this - even a single-person business can do this
- You DON'T need a big office or a bunch of phones, computers, and desks
- You DON'T need to know anything special before starting this course - this is start-to-finish EVERYTHING you need
Whether you're in a real-world service business, an online company, or you're selling products, this strategy can work for you.
Do what the big boys do: build a sales team to do your sales for you. Even if it's just you right now, you can use this system and:
- Use an easy-to-manage CRM system to track leads and salespeople from all over the world
- Hire low-cost overseas labor from a massive pool of hungry and ambitious freelancers
- Set up a virtual phone system so your salespeople can call from anywhere around the globe and look like they're sitting beside you in your office
- Use cloud file storage to keep your team up-to-date and easily retrieve important files
- Build cheap lead lists of the right prospects, so your callers can get on the phone as soon as possible
- Create effective training material to easily add new people to your team and quickly get them up to speed
- Scale endlessly - it's SO easy to add more people to your team
- Avoid hassles and auxiliary costs of domestic employees
The tools are easy to use. Take this easy-to-follow course now - and build a sales team for your business now!Who is the target audience?
- For business owners who want to focus on growing their business while sales are done by others
- For anyone who wants someone ELSE to be making the calls they're supposed to be making