66.7% Off Object Oriented Programming - Using Java
We believe in Content Quality and not Quantity. See it to believe it.
This course takes you to the journey of learning Object oriented programming using Java in a very interesting and engaging way.
There are animated concept videos, which are highly engaging to learn concepts quickly in less than 5 minutes with a recap in each video. Hence the whole course can be done in 5 hours.
The journey start from the very basics and you gradually build on concepts, learn to solve problems and in no time you will be developing some complex applications.
We believe in learning by doing. There are level based challenges, you keep doing and increase your levels.
Your journey will have following attractions that you would love to experience:
1. Concept videos - A concept is white-boarded in an animated way.
2. Code demonstrations - The concept video is followed by a code demo.
3. Problem solving - Throw a use case and then solve it step-by-step. You will create a design and then code it.
4. Retention quizzes - A good set of questions for revision and retention.
5. Programming challenges - A programming challenge after every problem solving exercise.
This course has been developed using the latest learning pedagogy by the team of Subject Matter Experts, Instructional designers, Video and Voice Artists to give the learner an “Aha!” experience.
We have worked very hard to develop this course and make it interesting and thorough. But we are not adamant and will work on your feedback to improve it further.
So lets start the interesting journey now.Who is the target audience?
- If you know basics of Java, but have trouble converting a business scenario into a code, this course if for you.
- If you want to learn about object oriented concepts and build applications, this course is for you.