66.7% Off Newborn Baby Photography Class
Why take this course?
Do you want to learn how to photograph a newborn baby? This class will teach you some fun tips and tricks to photograph newborns.
You can do this class with a DSLR camera or a phone camera.
You don't need to know how to use your camera well: Set it to AUTO! The idea is to learn about posing, a bit about lighting and creating photo sets.
This is a great course for those of you who want to photograph their baby. It's also a great course for those of you who want to try this out to see if you want to pursue baby photography.
The course starts out with simple poses and very simple props and becomes more complex towards the end when you start to work with wraps and blankets.
- You will learn how to pose a baby.
- You will learn how to use props to help the baby stay in a pose.
- You will learn how to create a home studio.
- You will learn about light
- You will learn how to create mini photo sets.
- You will learn about camera angles and heights for complimentary portraits.
How long is the course?
The course will take about 2 hours to watch.
It will take much longer to do the actual assignments. The first 3 assignments are fairly quick and the other ones will require more preparation with the set and props.
What will I get from this course?
- How to pose a baby.
- How to create a home studio on a budget.
- How to work with props for best poses.
- How to tell a story with photo sets.
- How to use wraps to add a message in the photograph.
I will only use a doll for all the demonstrations. I am suggesting that you practice with a doll before you photograph a real baby :)
A doll will allow you to start photographing and doing the exercises whenever you want. You will not need to take special breaks, feed nor take care of a baby's needs. A doll is the best way to learn!
Who is the target audience?
- New moms and dads who want to photograph their baby and have no experience with photography
- Are you a newbie photography hobbyist who wants to explore baby photography? This introductory class will introduce you the basics of baby photography.
- This course is not for professional photographer and advanced photographers.