66.7% Off Modern Art in 1 Hour
This course covers modern art ("official" notion - from the second half of the XIXth century to the first half of the XXth century).
It´s themes, techniques, pioneer artists.
Materials included: PowerPoint, Text, Video in MP4.
The course is structured this way:
1. Art History (since pre- historic times);
2. Art Movements (Abstract / Cubism / Expressionism / Surrealism);
3. Artistic Categories (Drawing / Painting / Sculpture);
4. Traditional Art Themes (Landscape / Portrait, ...);
4. Art Techniques (Dripping / Collage / Grattage, ...).
This course is common knowledge and this kind of art theory should be taught in schools as a basic information to all students.
And this is the perfect introduction to a world of creativity that can lead any person to his/ her own artistic voice.Who is the target audience?
- If you already have art notions, but feel you´re lacking a complete view.
- If you don´t know much about art and want to learn more.
- If you "hate" contemporary art´s agressive visual aproach and love "traditional" art forms.
- If you prefer contemporary art instead of modern art, this course is not the best fit for you.