88.9% Off IELTS Writing Task 2: Achieve Band 7+ in 5 Hours
>>> The best rated IELTS course on Udemy, with over 400 5-star ratings. <<<
"This course is a masterpiece" - Eric Pham Hoang
>>> Student engagement is five times higher than the average IELTS course. <<<
"This is better than any other course I have come across... the presentation is simply superb" - Shiv Shanker
>>> A teacher with thousands of hours of 1-to-1 IELTS tuition and hundreds of Skype students. <<<
"I am actually finding it a pleasure to study for my IELTS test. Who knew?" - Alexandra Konski
>>> Incredible testimonials, with students going from Band 6.0 to Band 7.0 in a few weeks. <<<
Join over 2000 students from over 110 different countries!
>>>More 5-star ratings than any other IELTS course on Udemy.<<<
Should I take this course?
Have you taken the IELTS Writing exam in the past and not received the Band 7 or above you needed?
Are you taking the IELTS Writing exam for the first time and want to have the best essay writing preparation available?
Do you want to be taught by an instructor who teaches IELTS Writing every day, and has already helped thousands of students to improve their English and realise their IELTS goals, from Band 6 to Band 8 and beyond?
If you answered 'yes' to any of the questions above, then this course is for you.
Do not waste time and money on exam after exam after exam. Take this course to improve your English, learn the tips, tools and techniques to get the band score you need, and achieve IELTS Writing success now!
How will this course help me?
This course will teach you how to write what the IELTS examiners want to read in IELTS Writing Task 2. It is aimed at students who are trying to achieve Band 7, but will also be extremely valuable for any students aiming for Band 6 or Band 8. Even Band 9 students will learn something new here!
You might think that the IELTS examiners only care about a wide range of vocabulary, correct spelling and accurate grammar. This is wrong. These are all important, but there is so much more you can do to boost your score.
Mastering IELTS Writing: Task 2 tells you exactly what you need to know to succeed in this English language exam.
During this course, you will:
- understand how the IELTS exam, and the writing test in particular, is structured and how it should be approached
- learn how to write an answer to any Writing Task 2 question after learning how to recognise different question types
- learn how to manage your time wisely, how to plan your essay effectively, and how to structure your writing appropriately
- learn how to create 'flow' in your essays so that you can begin to write like a native
- find out how to increase your range of vocabulary quickly and effectively
- study the steps you need to take in order to achieve grammatical range and accuracy
- learn many of the 'secrets of success' that will help you to get the best score possible
- learn an effective 3-step formula for writing introductions and conclusions, so more time can be spent on the body of the essay
- begin to feel confident, assured and increasingly prepared for the writing test in your next IELTS exam
What do you use to teach your course?
There are three key ingredients in the Mastering IELTS Writing: Task 2 course:
Technically speaking, there are actually 4 key ingredients to the course. The 4th ingredient?
It is you who will take these steps to success, ace the IELTS Writing test, and move on to the next stage of your life! What are you waiting for?Who is the target audience?
- Students who want to learn how to get a high score (Band 7+) in Task 2 of the IELTS Writing test
- This course is appropriate for students of both the Academic module and the General Training module
- Although this course is aimed at those who need a Band 7 and above in Task 2, it will also help those trying to get a 6 or 6.5
- This course is NOT appropriate for students who need help in IELTS Writing Task 1, Listening, Reading or Speaking
- This course is NOT appropriate for students who do not already have a fairly good level of English. If your most recent IELTS score was 5 or lower, then this course may not be helpful for you