77.8% Off Master Polite English
Do you speak English as a second or foreign language?
Do you have a good level of spoken English but need to learn how to speak in formal situations?
Do you need English for work or study purposes?
Do you need to speak politely in English in formal situations, such as interviews, meetings, official events?
Do you need to speak English with native or proficient speakers?
- When we speak to people we do not know very well, we should use polite English
- When we speak politely, we often get better results and make a good impression
- When we speak politely, we show respect to our conversational partner
Take the course and learn how to speak politely in English.
Learn the 3 Golden Rules of Politeness
Discover the 6 Principles of Polite Speaking
Learn common polite phrases for a variety of communicative functions, such as complaining, interrupting, expressing disappointment and many more. New lessons are added all the time.
What does the course consist of?
- Video lessons and pdf notes.
- 2.5 hrs of video content
This course is suitable for Intermediate speakers of English who need to learn how to speak politely in formal situations.
By the end of this course, you will have a better understanding of polite English and will be able to communicate more effectively and appropriately in your professional life.Who is the target audience?
- This is a course for people who speak English as a second language. It is suitable for learners who have an Intermediate or Advanced level of English who need to learn how to speak in a more formal way for work, study or social purposes.