100% Off Louisiana's Licensing Regulations (Bulletin 137) - Course 2
Description The Bulletin 137: Early Learning Center Licensing Regulations Overview (Chapters 11-15) is the second in a 4-part series of courses designed for all administrators, directors, teachers and other support staff that own, operate and/or work in licensed “out of home" early learning centers. This course covers chapters 11, 13, and 15 of Bulletin 137 beginning with background on Louisiana's vision for ensuring all children enter Kindergarten ready to learn and be successful. Changes in the state's child care licensing regulations were part of achieving that vision. The course will cover:
- Background on Licensing and Early Childhood in Louisiana
- Chapter 11: Operating Violations and Incidents: Fines; Appeals
- Chapter 13: Denial, Revocation, or Non-Renewal of License
- Chapter 15: Minimum General Requirements and Standards
The lectures are filled with many activities that make it interactive and engaging for participants taking this course. After completing this course, students will earn 2.0 training hours.Who is the target audience?
- This course is designed for all administrators, directors, teachers and other support staff that own, operate and/or work in licensed “out of home” early learning centers