90.9% Off Learn MongoDB From Scratch
Data is a very popular buzzword in the technology industry right now. As more and more people move their activities online, the data companies and websites collect on them will become even more relevant. And guess what that means? Programmers and developers who know their way around databases – and more importantly, who can actually interpret and build things from them – will be in high demand. MongoDB is one of the most dynamic databases out there, so getting to grips with it sooner rather than later means you’ll stay well ahead of the curve.
Become a MongoDB Master
- Gain an in-depth understanding of MongoDB’s capabilities
- Learn how MongoDB can be used for web app design, development, testing and more
- Set up a powerful development environment with an online IDE
- Explore the impressive MongoDB Aggregation Framework
- Build a complete web application fully integrated with MongoDB
Approach Data in New Exciting Ways
This MongoDB online course has been designed for web developers, web designers, web architects, testers, site administrators, and pretty much anyone who already has a working knowledge of web development. Although it’s not vital, knowing how to build web UI components and a familiarity with NoSQL persistence will help. This course is absolutely not limited to developers only, however.
The goal is to provide a solid foundation of MongoDB knowledge. To get you up and running on building your own web apps with MongoDB at their core, and to help you understand the capabilities, functionality and limitations of what this database can do.
You’ll learn how to configure and run MongoDB, start importing data, and then quickly get stuck into creating new databases. You’ll pick up Mongo Query Language commands and dive into one of MongoDB’s most powerful features, the Aggregation Framework. You’ll work through detailed examples to gain an understanding of the various pieces of the puzzle, all the while learning about this database’s scaling, replication, and sharding abilities.
By the end of this course, those examples you’ve been working on will all fit together to form a complete, working web application that’s fully integrated with MongoDB. And not only that, you’ll have the confidence, knowledge and practice needed to start working on your own MongoDB projects straight away.
MongoDB is an open source database with a document-oriented data model. It differs from a relational database in that instead of storing data in tables and rows, it stores JSON-like documents with dynamic schemas. Because of this, it lends developers the ability to create applications rooted in data in ways they never could before.Who is the target audience?
- The target student for this course is a native English speaker who considers him/herself a practicing “web developer”.
- The developer should, ideally, be capable of building web UI components but also needs an understanding of NoSQL persistence (MongoDB in particular) as applied in modern web environments. However, this course is not limited to developers only.
- Any IT professional or hobbyist anticipating a solid understanding of how MongoDB works, how it's architected, administered, and/or developed for a web environment needs to enroll in this course.
- The audience umbrella for this course spans web architects/ developers/ designers/ testers, site administrators, security assurance administrators, & product/ project/ IT managers.