75% Off Learn how to make wonderful digital watercolor paintings
Painting with watercolors is an interesting and intriguing activity. Unlike other mediums, you never have full control over how the colors interact with each other and how they finally look once dry. That adds lot of magic and interest to the paintings. This magic makes watercolors one the best mediums for expressive paintings.
At the same time, it can be challenging to get desired results with this transparent medium. Digital technology has made this challenge simpler and inexpensive. Painting with watercolor has never been so easy.
In this class I'll be walking you through my process of creating watercolor styled paintings using a free iPad app called Adobe Photoshop Sketch. It mimics the real watercolors to a great extent and has many benefits over real watercolor painting. Being a digital medium, you can undo, redo, use layers and still get those wet in wet, glazing, dry brush and wash effects.
You should take this course if you paint using watercolors, or are thinking about it. Even if you have never painted with watercolors, you can start now because it is so easy with this app. This app also removes the need to buy expensive watercolor papers, premium watercolors and brushes.
It is a way of creating nice artworks without having to fear you might spoil the paper, deal with the hassle of spilling water, getting color on your clothes, wet painting being ruined by unwanted splatter or any other worry that kept you from painting with watercolors. If you are an experienced watercolor artist, you can use Adobe Sketch to try your ideas before you develop them into real watercolor paintings. You can even print and frame your paintings for adding more colors to your life or turn them into exclusive gifts for your friends and family. So, join the class and learn to paint with digital watercolors! See you in the class!Who is the target audience?
- This digital watercolor course is meant for every one who wants to dabble into watercolors but is held back because of difficult learning curve.
- This course is for every one who wants to dabble into watercolors but is held back because of expensive supplies and fear of wasting colors and paper
- This course is for every one who wants to paint with watercolors but has very little time to get the material out, paint and put the material back in it's place.
- For all those who haven't yet tried watercolors
- For all those who would love to