95.2% Off Introduction to Finance, Accounting, Modeling and Valuation
** ACCORDING TO BUSINESS INSIDER: "Haroun is one of the highest rated professors on Udemy, so you can expect to be in good hands through the course of your education." ** He is the author of the best selling business course on Udemy this year called 'An Entire MBA in 1 Course'
This course will help you understand accounting, finance, financial modeling and valuation from scratch (no prior accounting, finance, modeling or valuation experience is required).
After taking this course you will understand how to create, analyze and forecast an income statement, balance sheet and cash flow statement.
By the end of his course you will also know how to value companies using several different valuation methodologies that I have used during my Wall Street career so you can come up with target prices for the companies that you are analyzing.
By the end of this course you will also know how to analyze financial statements using many different financial ratios/formulas that I have used in my hedge fund, Goldman Sachs and venture capital career.
Lastly, I am teaching this course in a much more visual and entertaining way; I hope you enjoy the course as I always use an 'edutainment' and visualization teaching approach to make complex topics simple/easy to understand.
Please note that if you already signed up for my course called "Hedge and Mutual Fund Careers: The Complete Guide," some of the accounting and finance topics in this course were already covered in the Hedge and Mutual Fund Careers: The Complete Guide course.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone interested in how accounting works (no prior accounting experience is needed).
- Anyone interested in how finance works (no prior finance experience is needed).
- Anyone interested in how modeling works (no prior modeling experience is needed).
- Anyone interested in how valuation works (no prior valuation experience is needed).
- Anyone interested in how financial ratios works (no prior financial ratios experience is needed).