100% Off HubSpot Academy Inbound Marketing Certification Course
So what is inbound marketing all about?
Well, inbound is a fundamental shift in the way we do business. Instead of that old, interruption-based message where the marketer or salesperson had all the control, Inbound is about EMPOWERING potential customers.
Instead of interrupting people with television ads, they might create videos that potential customers want to see. Instead of buying display ads in print publications, they could create a business blog that people would look forward to reading. And instead of cold calling, they create useful content so that prospects can contact them when they want more information.
Inbound Marketing is marketing focused on getting found by customers. It’s customer-focused. It’s helpful. Wouldn’t you prefer to deal with a business that is focused on your needs instead of their own?
You’ve probably come across some of your favorite brands actively practicing inbound marketing. It’s that problem-solving blog post that shows up near the top of the search engine. It’s the new solution that was discovered on LinkedIn or the product review that was found on Facebook.
Inbound is about being a part of the conversation.
Being a part of that conversation means sharing helpful, relevant content with the world. It’s about drawing people in -- that’s why it’s called Inbound, after all.
And most of all, it’s about creating marketing that people love.
In today’s world, buyers have all the power. Think about the process you went through the last time you made a purchase. Did you call up a salesperson, asking to buy? Or did you hop online and do some research? I’d be willing to bet you did the latter.
It’s time for you to support that buying process. It’s time for you to join in and empower your potential customers to make the right decisions for themselves. So how do you actually do inbound? Well, the best way to start is by understanding the Inbound Methodology.
Here are some statistics to think about:
- Inbound Leads cost on average 60% less than 'outbound' leads (Search Engine Journal)
- Companies that blog generate 67% more leads per month than those who don't (Social Media B2B)
- 80% of business decision-makers prefer to get company information in a series of articles versus in an advertisement (Content Marketing Institute)
HubSpot Academy's free Inbound Certification Course consists of twelve lectures that span the four stages of the Inbound Methodology. From optimizing your website, to landing page anatomy, to honing your inbound sales skills, this free certification course covers the basics of what inbound marketing is all about.
When you've completed the course, you'll be ready to take the [free] certification exam and get your official certificate!
Is this right for me?
Whether you're just getting started in marketing or you're a seasoned professional, the Inbound Certification will prepare you to better attract strangers, convert visitors, close leads and delight customers.
- Marketers looking to round out their ‘digital’ skill-sets. Non-marketers who need to learn the foundation of Inbound Marketing. Entrepreneurs building their businesses from the ground up. College students looking for internships or full-time positions.
- Inbound Marketing grows businesses and grows your career. The knowledge gained is immediately applicable and will help you kickstart your organization’s growth -- and, of course, you'll also expand your business and marketing skill set.