95.2% Off Hedge and Mutual Fund Careers: The Complete Guide
** ACCORDING TO BUSINESS INSIDER: "Haroun is one of the highest rated professors on Udemy, so you can expect to be in good hands through the course of your education." ** He is the author of the best selling business course on Udemy this year called 'An Entire MBA in 1 Course'
There are 100 lessons in this course to help you understand how to pick stocks like professional investors do at mutual funds and hedge funds (even if you have no stock picking, accounting or finance experience)! Also, if you want to work or be successful at a hedge fund or at a mutual fund, this course will tell you how to get a job, get promoted and how to excel at mutual funds and hedge funds.
Professor Chris Haroun has been profiled in Forbes Magazine and Business Insider and has raised and managed over $1bn in his finance career. He loves teaching students about real world practical concepts with no theory.
Professor Haroun has more than 20 years of finance analyst experience in several different finance sectors, including 5 years at Goldman Sachs, 8 years in the hedge fund industry at firms that include hedge fund giant Citadel and his own firm, 7 years in the venture capital industry (a venture firm he started had a private investment years ago in Facebook) and 4 years in the finance/tech industry at Accenture where he worked on the merger of Bank of America and Nations Bank as well as setting up an offshore bank for the Canadian Imperial Bank of Commerce. His finance work experience has been all over the world in countries that include the United States, England, Scotland, Canada, Japan, China, India and France. He has taught students in more that 160 countries and he is a well known business author of many books. His popular business book: '101 Crucial Lessons They Don't Teach You in Business School' was written up in Forbes Magazine as "1 of 6 books that all entrepreneurs need to read right now."
Professor Haroun also has an MBA from Columbia University where he majored in Finance.
After taking this course, students should be able to understand how to pick stocks like a professional investor at a mutual fund or hedge fund as well as how to get a job, get promoted and how to excel at mutual funds and hedge funds.
Who is the target audience?
- Anyone interested in learning how to pick stocks the easy way - like the pros do (assuming you have no finance and accounting background. You will learn the easy way how to pick stocks like professional investors do at mutual funds or at hedge funds).
- Anyone interested in working at a hedge fund as an analyst.
- Anyone interested in working at a mutual fund as an analyst.
- Anyone that already works at a hedge fund and wants to learn how to improve their stock picking skills and also how to get promoted to the next level (portfolio manager).
- Anyone that already works at a mutual fund and wants to learn how to improve their stock picking skills and also how to get promoted to the next level (portfolio manager).
- Anyone that is interested in learning about the hedge fund and mutual fund industries and how they pick stocks.