66.7% Off Create a MEAN App by Example - Full Stack Course
Designers, coders, full stack dev's, get in here!
This course has something for everyone. You're going to learn how to build a beautiful web app using the MEAN stack.
This app is based on:
- Angular (version 4)
This, of course, is referred to as the MEAN stack. The MEAN stack is one of the most popular stacks to develop, so I'm showing you how to build an app called CodePost from scratch.
What will you learn?
- Logo Design
- Interactive UI Mockup Design in Adobe Experience Design (XD)
- Starting an Angular 4+ Project with the Angular CLI
- Setting up an Express Server
- Setting up MongoDB
- Creating a RESTful API
- Performing CRUD operations from Angular
- Working with Angular Services & Components
- Page Transition Animations
- SVG-Based Animations
- Make your Angular App Responsive
- Creating an Animated Loading Logo
- ...plus much more
This course is absolutely packed with a tremendous amount of useful information that you will most certainly use on other projects.
What software do I need?
This course is structured so that you can jump in and follow along at any point. If you're not interested in design, you won't need Illustrator or Adobe XD.
- Adobe Illustrator for Logo Design
- Adobe Experience Design (XD) for Prototyping
- Code Editor (Visual Studio Code is Free)
Let's get started!Who is the target audience?
- Aspiring Designers
- Aspiring Developers
- Aspiring Full Stack Developers