66.7% Off Microsoft Excel 2016: Part 3 (Expert Level)
Excel is used in practically every business and in nearly all departments in those businesses – ranging from sales to accounting and administration. Many roles will require you to be proficient to this level.
The ability to collaborate with colleagues, automate complex or repetitive tasks, and use conditional logic to construct and apply elaborate formulas and functions will help you to create accurate worksheets and stand out from the crowd.
- Work with multiple worksheets at the same time
- Learn how large workbooks work and trace errors
- Using the LOOKUP function are very useful, but can sometimes be a bit tricky so let's demystify and master them.
- Sparklines are small in cell charts. Learn how they allow you to compare data in a visual way and when they are better than Charts.
- Automate some repetitive tasks in Excel with macros.
- If you have historical time-based data, you can use it to create a forecast.
This course covers Microsoft Office Specialist exam objectives to help students prepare for the Excel 2016 Exam and the Excel 2016 Expert Exam.
- Those who need to troubleshoot large, complex workbooks, automate repetitive tasks, engage in collaborative partnerships involving workbook data, construct complex Excel functions, and use those functions to perform rigorous analysis of extensive, complex datasets.