100% Off Complete Step By Step Java For Testers
This is only Java related course and it's great because it covers just the right amount of Java which is needed for automation, but this course does not cover Selenium WebDriver or any other type of automation tool.
This is a comprehensive yet simple course on java programming language and it concentrates on Java programming concepts needed for Selenium WebDriver or any other Automation tool.
*************************** No Prior Coding Experience Needed ***************************
This course assumes that you have no programming background. If you have some experience then, it's just a bonus point. You have never code, have some experience or have a lot of experience any other programming language, this course is one stop place for you.
Java is one of the most and useful programming languages to learn You can build back-end of web applications and build robust test automation framework. Specially for Selenium WebDriver GUI automation, Java is most popular choice and has the largest community.
You will get the best in class support from the instructor for any question you have related to the course.
This course is very well structured:
- Each lecture consist of a video screencast and code files
- There are quizzes, homework to test your knowledge
- High focus on practice and asking questions
- You will also learn coding best practices
Market is never short of jobs in Java programming language, there are ample of jobs in both Java development and Automation Testing using Java.
This course is backed by udemy's 30-day money back guarantee. If you are not satisfied for any reason, you will get the money back. In addition to that you will keep all the code files of the course as a thank you for trying out the course !!!
What are you waiting for? Enroll today and learn the powerful Java language !!!Who is the target audience?
- Beginners with zero programming background
- Quality Assurance professionals and Manual testers looking to start career on test automation
- Testers who want to automate tools
- Experienced programmers with other programming language