75% Off Become a Mystery Shopper!
Yes, there is such a thing as a free lunch! Companies hire people, just like you, to make observations on their stores and employees. They need the information to train workers and improve customer service, and the result is that you get to earn money while you shop and eat! Learn the secrets of mystery shopping from a professional with over 14 years in the industry. Discover who is hiring, what companies expect, how to write a great evaluation, tax reporting, common scams, and how to get started in the best part-time job ever!
Bethany Mooradian has taught nearly 300 classes on Mystery Shopping and working from home, helping a staggering 9,000+ students get started in the industry. She has been a shopper, scheduler, editor, mystery shopping consultant, and is the former owner of Shop Incognito, a full service Mystery Shopping company. Bethany is a twice-published author and has presented at the national Mystery Shopping conventions. Her work-at-home and mystery shopping advice has appeared in such publications like Good Housekeeping, AOL Jobs, CareerBuilder, ABCNews.com, US News and World Reports, and others.
The course contains over 2 hours of video, and 150 pages of supplemental written material with over 170 legitimate mystery shopping companies.
- Basics of Mystery Shopping
- Responsibilities of Companies
- Responsibilities of Shoppers
- Keeping track of your business (including tax information)
- Tools of the trade
- Different types of Market Research
- The types of Mystery Shopping assignments
- Going through an assignment: beginning, middle and end
- How to write an excellent report
- Getting more assignments
- Breaking the Myths of Mystery Shopping
- What to do if you get caught
- When shops go horribly wrong
- Should you pay to shop?
- Mystery Shopping scams
- Starting your own mystery shopping company
- Go forth and shop!
- Adults, required minimum age of 18; 21 for those interested in restaurant evaluations
- Those who have basic Internet and email skills
- Must live in a fairly metropolitan area, or be willing to travel