77.8% Off How to Create Top Ranking Mobile App Icons - iOS Edition
***UPDATED FOR iOS7***
Create professional looking app icons in minutes WITHOUT hiring a graphic designer! Detailed instructions and templates included with this course! Perfect for any level of Photoshop user!
Get your mobile apps noticed in the iTunes store! Now you can create beautiful app icons easily. Make multiple versions of your icon for testing before your app goes live. No programming or design experience required!
What makes this icon design course different is that it won't teach you how to make an app icon from scratch! That's the boring stuff! Instead, the initial set-up is already done... leaving you to the fun part like choosing pre-built frames, backgrounds and texture overlays! Once you've selected the base elements, simply add an image or graphic from your app.
Included with this course:
- 9 Multi-layered Photoshop files that are capable of producing hundreds of unique designs. Simply turn on or off the elements you need and add a unique graphic from your app. Within minutes, you'll have an amazing looking app icon that is ready to upload!
- A FREE bonus utility that will automatically re-size your icon according to Apple's design guidelines.
- Instructions on how to test icons on an actual iOS device (such as an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch) without a Mac or XCode! Allows graphic designers and developers to preview how icons will look on an actual device before delivering to clients.
Now is the time to take control of your icon design or even start your own icon design business!
- Professional Looking
- Time Saving
- Photoshop Based
- Built-in Backgrounds
- Built-in Texture Overlays
- Completely Customizable
- Current Design Standards
- Easy to Make Changes
- Templates Built at 1024x1024 pixels
Test Icons Without XCode
I will show you how to load your newly designed icons onto an iOS device so you can see what it will look like on the home screen. This is not just an image superimposed on a static background. Your iOS device will load the icon and you can scroll through your home screen just like a regular app. In other words, it is the actual app icon on your device. The best part is that you don't need a Mac or XCode!
You can even have clients load the icon you're designing on their own device so they can preview how it will actually look when their app is live. Don't worry, it's easy to do... even for tech challenged clients! A great "service" you can offer that will differentiate you from other designers and developers!
About The Instructor
This app icon design course is taught by Harlan Yee, an independent publisher, internet business developer and motion graphic designer. Harlan has over 20 years experience in television broadcast and video production. You can follow his latest projects including website development, digital product creation and online marketing at FreelanceDoodle.com .Who is the target audience?
- Mobile App Developers
- Graphic Designers
- Photoshop Users