75% Off Algebra Trigonometry: Equations and Inequalities
This course is the second stepping stone in a series of 29 courses that will take your on a successful and exciting journey of Mathematics all the way up to Calculus. Nonetheless, the course can be taken individually as well. The textbook used in this course is "Algebra and Trigonometry" from the OpenStax College. This course covers the second chapter of the book.
This course covers the following topics:
- Cartesian Coordinate System
- Linear Equations in One Variable
- Linear Equations - Models and Applications
- Complex Numbers
- Quadratic Equations
- Other Types of Equations like Polynomial, Radical, Absolute Value Equations and Equations in Quadratic Form and involving Rational Exponents and Rational Equations
As described in the introduction video, this course can also be used in combination with a series of other courses that will take you all the way to calculus. If you'd like to have an overview of our mathematics road map, please read our "Mathematics" page on the "Great IT Courses" website.
Thank you for learning with Great IT Courses!Who is the target audience?
- This course is for you if you are planning a career in Engineering, Programming, Science, etc. where you'd need a strong foundation in Mathematics.
- This course is also for you if you are changing careers and need to use the discussed concepts in your future career, for example as a computer programmer.