66.7% Off Google AdWords: A Step-by-Step Guide
1,300+ Happy Students. All positive reviews! These can be seen at the bottom of the page.
If you are unsatisfied in any way, you will receive a full refund for up to 30 days after purchase.
"This instructor is engaging and interesting to listen to. The screen shot walk-throughs are detailed and helpful. After taking this course, I feel 100% prepared to embark on a number of ad campaigns for my small local business." -Melissa H.
By the end of this course, you'll be able to create and manage Google Adwords campaigns. You'll be able to run campaigns for your own business, or get paid from home running ad campaigns for clients.
I will guide you step-by-step as you learn how to create and manage your first AdWords campaign. Watch lectures, view screen share demos, and follow along as I create example campaigns for a fictional company.
After this course you'll also be able to create and manage AdWords campaigns for yourself, or for clients. The skills I teach you will allow you to work from home and make $100-$400/month managing accounts for any company with an online presence looking to increase their traffic and/or sales.
What do you get by signing up for this course?
- Lifetime access to 28 lectures, which include video lectures, screen-share demos, and handpicked complementary resources. The course is expected to take 3-5 hours to complete, as you are encouraged to build your own campaigns right alongside this course.
- $100 in free advertising credits (for new AdWords accounts in US & Canada). Just sign up for the course, send me an email (listed in lecture 4), and I'll send you the promo code and explain how to apply it.
- 10 Review Quizzes, one at the end of each section.
- Certificate of completion to show to your boss/clients/self, indicating that you know how to build and manage AdWords campaigns.
- A full refund & a free 30-minute digital marketing consultation if you are not satisfied with the course within the first 30 days after purchase.
This course is perfect for:
- People Looking for a Career in Digital Marketing who are ready to learn how to manage Adwords campaigns and bring on clients of their own.
- People Looking for an Evening Side Job managing paid search ads for clients. I'll show you how to use just 1 hour per week to effectively manage these campaigns.
- Small Businesses who know they want to use AdWords to increase traffic and conversions but don't have the budget to hire out a digital agency. I'll show you how to do your paid search marketing completely in-house.
- Service Professionals who don't have a lot of time for marketing. I'll show you how you can create your AdWords campaign in less than a day, and how to manage your campaign by spending less than 30 minutes per week.
- Marketers/CMOs/Digital Marketers in larger companies who are looking to improve their tool belt and get more site traffic. Many employers will cover the course fee, since it's an investment that can reap dividends by as early as tomorrow.
- Owners of new websites or blogs. Since SEO (organic traffic) takes months or even years to build and get you on the front page of Google, AdWords is the perfect way to get immediate traffic to your site. You can be on the first page of Google and have real, interested customers on your website by tomorrow.
- Entrepreneurs looking to test out an idea or website. What better way to see if people are interested in your idea than to put out a real ad and see if people click on it and show engagement on your site? AdWords is perfect for early-stage research and testing of a new product or service.
There are hundreds of AdWords courses out there, but most of them leave you more confused than when you started by bogging you down with feature-overload. I use my years of experience to trim away the confusing aspects of AdWords and narrow them down to the simple essentials, while also including all of my best "tricks and tips" to streamline your success, teach you how to launch a successful campaign, and prepare you to manage Google Adwords accounts for clients.
I have created and managed dozens of Google AdWords accounts for clients selling things from accounting software to chicken soup. I'm an official Google Partner and up-to-date on the latest and best AdWords practices. I am also the creator and manager of DigitalMarketingBeginner, a top source for novices in the digital marketing arena.
AdWords can immediately multiply your website traffic and put your latest promotions and messaging in front of customers who are already searching for your product on Google. I'm excited to see you take advantage of this great tool, and to guide you step-by-step as you launch your first AdWords campaign!Who is the target audience?
- Small businesses doing Adwords in-house
- Digital marketers in mid-sized/large companies adding to their tool belt
- Owners of new websites or blogs who need immediate traffic and sales
- Entrepreneurs testing new ideas and products
- Professionals and offices who need advertising, but don't have a lot of time