95.1% Off 30 Days of Python | Unlock your Python Potential
In early 2016, Python passed Java as the #1 beginners language in the world. Why? It's because it's simple enough for beginners yet advanced enough for the pros.
SpaceX uses it to launch Rockets
Pixar uses Python to run their animation software
Instagram & Pinterest use it to run their web application (backend via Django)
Come learn with me and I'll show you how you can bend Python to your will. This course is great for beginners in Python at any age and any level of computer literacy.
The goal is simple: learn Python by building real projects step-by-step while we explain every concept along the way. For the next 30 Days you're going to learn how to:
- Build your own Python applications for all types of automation
- Send Emails & SMS text messages to your friends our your customers
- Read & Write CSV, aka comma separated values, files to better store your data locally and work in popular programs like Microsoft Excel and Apple Numbers
- Understand the basics behind the Python programming language so you're ready to build more advanced projects like Web Applications
Who is the target audience?
- Entrepreneurs and Non-Technical Founders
- Anyone interested in learning Python
- Growth Hackers
- Anyone interested in learning how to Scrape Websites for data/big data analysis
- Anyone interested in Automating Email on their own terms